Promotional Price Of $2.99
Or FREE On Kindle Unlimited
It’s been a long wait but Tithing For Today: Why Tithing Is Good For Everyone In Every Era is finally live on Amazon, in Kindle format, and at $2.99 is priced to sell.
You’ll be glad to know the book doesn’t take a demanding tone or attempt to shame anyone into tithing but instead is sufficiently exegetical, pointedly philosophical and, though not a how-to book on managing finances, encourages the use of copious amounts of practical wisdom in the discipline of handling money. The book also takes a decidedly more patient tack toward those learning to incorporate this practice in their regular budget.
Get a FREE Kindle Reading App for any device (PC, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets) at Amazon
Because “Tithing” enjoys a long history in Scripture – Genesis to Hebrews – it deserves serious consideration by every thoughtful individual and Tithing For Today provides the rationale to answer such questions as:
- Did Jesus (and Paul) eliminate tithing or reinforce it philosophically?
- Did Jesus eliminate the “Law” or just the curse?
- Does corruption countermand tithing?
- Should our giving be by budget or whim?
- If we tithe on net income which “net” are we talking about?
And more. The author’s hope is the book will give you plenty to think about.